T-Mobile seeks to fill a position as Big Data Operations Engineer (m/w). You can view the details below or directly on their homepage.
Let’s connect through your ability to further improve the network of T-Mobile Austria!
Be a part of building the digital revolution! As part of the Deutsche Telekom, Europe’s #1, we are competent in creating the digital revolution, and we offer those, who bring bold and fresh ideas to the table, numerous career opportunities. Our world is increasingly becoming more complex, therein T-Mobile ensures easy and reliable communication.
What would be your task?
You are planning and operating Operations Support Systems from T-Mobile Austria. Mainly you are responsible for planning, expanding and operating TMA’s Big Data Hadoop- and XEN virtualisation platform.
This is what you will do:
- You work closely together with developers in order to implement user-access for new Big Data applications.
- You build platform solutions using Big Data technologies
- You work on continuous improvements in order to optimize the availability and performance of OSS systems.
- You analyse and resolve server, software, and hardware faults.
- You document system topologies and configurations.
- You work in projects and are responsible for the implementation of defined work packages.