COZYO, an Austrian startup developing Interior Design Technology for E-Commerce Optimization, is looking to fill a Back End & Full Stack Engineer for Big Data position. You can find the details on their hompage as well as below.
In your role as a Full-stack Backend Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Analyse big data utilising ML techniques
- Configure and maintain staging of our services to our in-cloud instances
- Code for the future – high quality, test covered, performant and scalable code base
- Exchange knowledge, set up a collaborative workflow with the team
- Carve your way into mentoring and leading other new engineering team members as the team is growing
Specifically, though, we need you to have:
- 4+ years software engineering experience with expertise in some of the following: C++, Java, C#.
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures. Specifically, REST based(OpenAPI – Spec)
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment (we use AWS & Docker).
- Utilisation of open source technologies and libraries
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, pair programming etc…)
What we offer:
- Competitive market salary and start-up equity(up to 1%). According to “Kollektivvertrag” a monthly salary of 3392 EUR (14x/year full-time). Dependent on the qualification, education and experience the salary is variable.
- Visa sponsoring possibility for non-EU citizens
- Being part of the core team from the beginning on, filled with super-dedicated group of very skilled people
- Milestone reward system
- We support creativity and advancement by engaging with the newest research breakthroughs. Budget for Self-development
- Learn as you go, grow and be yourself – We know no one is perfect 🙂
- Flexible working hours, possible 1 day remote per Week
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Algorithmic complex problem-solving experience, i.e optimization techniques
- Experience with building containerized microservices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
Up for it? Let’s talk!
If you want to bring your engagement into a startup, which values team culture, please send your CV (subject: Full stack Backend-End Developer) to email@example.com