New Job Opportunity from Modis
Our client, an international top tier consultancy in London, consults on the UK’s largest Data Science / Machine Learning projects, working across a range of tools. A Machine Learning Engineer is needed to support client engagements in delivery of enterprise scale machine learning applications. You will work on projects from small to enterprise scale, working across FMCG, Utilities, Life Science and many other sectors.
You may have a specific area of enjoyment, and we’d like you to know that our client welcomes this, as they are looking to develop specialists in NLP, Computer Vision, Deep learning, Neural Networks etc.
You career will truly be in your hands with a lot of support and training available, so we hope to see your profile soon.
Key Skills & Abilities:
Experience of 3 or more of the following:
- Experience using Python, R or Spark to extract insights from data
- AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.)
- SQL for accessing and processing data (PostgreSQL preferred but general SQL knowledge more important)
- Experience using the latest Data Science platforms (e.g. Databricks, Dataiku, AzureML, SageMaker) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn)
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review)
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), other NoSQL (especially Neo4j and Elastic), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming)
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience supporting Senior team members with planning projects and guiding Junior staff.
- If you are looking to work an array of challenging projects, enjoy learning new skills and feel confident in a client facing role then please apply!
This opportunity is represented by Modis International Limited, a specialist Talent engagement consultancy acting on behalf of their client.
Machine Learning Engineer – London – Permanent Position – £45,000k-£60,000k