New Job Opportunity from Modis
A Senior Data Scientist is needed for a growing Data Science Consultancy in Stockholm.
In this role you will take lead in key client engagements from designing new machine learning algorithms to advising on data science best practice.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will work with clients across Scandinavia in helping them shape their current or future data science capabilities. This includes strategy, team management, leading technical demonstrations of their data science tool and training of client staff.
You will help build client relations and work directly with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in Europe. Although there are a number of key projects that need tackling, you will have full autonomy to take ownership of your work and to drive analytics in new areas.
The company believes in supported career growth for all employees. As such your success will be rewarded with a healthy bonus and opportunities to rise through the ranks into senior leadership.
Key Skills & Abilities:
- Strong data analysis and ideally advance statistical / maths skills, able to derive trends and identify root causes from data.
- Ideally hands on experience with programming tools such as: Python or R
- Exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop and other tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience building and implementing predictive models and machine learning.
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Ability to work both under own initiative and take direction from others.
- Good planning, time management and prioritisation skills.
This opportunity is represented by Modis International Limited, a specialist Talent engagement consultancy acting on behalf of their client.
Senior Data Scientist – Stockholm – Permanent Position – €90,000k-120,000k