We are Austria’s largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Mobility Systems is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna.
- You will exploit the wealth of machine-generated spatial-temporal data (e.g. mobile phone network signals) for privacy aware transport-related modeling and prediction tasks.
- As part of our multidisciplinary team, you will design, implement and validate cutting-edge techniques for analyzing terabytes of real-world data sets.
- You will make use of your background in machine learning.
- You will apply your skills in software development and data engineering to optimize computational performance
- You will develop scalable machine learning solutions in a variety of applied research projects and in close cooperation with industry and academia.
- You will build efficient and high-quality software modules in Java for real-world demonstrations.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner (m/f):
- Master degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Programming skills in Java and Python
- Experience with statistical machine learning techniques
- Experience with Big Data techniques such as Apache Hadoop/Spark/Scala is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, basic skills in German
What to expect:
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 46.186,–. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
Please submit your complete application consisting of CV, motivational letter and certificates.