You are able to quickly grasp the challenges and chances of a customer’s domain? You are inspiring and can guide defining the best tailored AI-based products? You’re ambitious to drive building and productionization?
- Diving into the domain of the customer for formulating the problem in a tangible manner with executives and business line stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility for building DS/ML-products together with an interdisciplinary team – customer representatives, designers, data scientists, developers, and users – by organizing and leading workshops
- Always considering the business value and the goal to change a company or industry in a sustainable way
- Keeping up to date with the existing industry applications of DS/ML and relevant trends
- Researching the feasibility and verifying the portability of DS/ML solutions into the customers’ industries together with Data Scientists for de-risking the project
- Identifying data sources and data gaps and helping in establishing a data strategy
- Guiding and educating the customer in bringing the AI products in production
- Collaborating with other BDAs and stakeholders in continuously optimizing the product delivery method.
- Promoting our image by representing Sclable at events and conferences.
- At least 3 years of concepting, designing and shipping digital business models, products or services in the context of DS/ML
- Ability to transfer novel concepts across different industry verticals
- Knowledge of successful use cases of AI applications in industries
- Talent in customer management and exceptional communication and project management skills, equivalently to several years of experience in consulting
- Good understanding of data processing (incl. scikit, pytorch, tensorflow, etc.) and deployment of ML models
- Profound statistics skills acquired through academic studies (i.e. mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives and familiarity with the process of applied research
- Willingness to travel frequently (min. 30% of your working time)
- A new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas.
- Work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise.
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- The opportunity of evolving rapidly by pushing transformative DS/ML products into industries.
- The gross monthly salary starts at € 3.400,- and, depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 5.000,-; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
Welcome to Sclable!