The DSS Elevate Virtual Salon is taking place on June 18th with a series of interesting talks for female specialists, by female specialists. They offered the first 10 tickets for free for our community. Please find the details below, and contact Rania if interested in free tickets:
Date: Thursday, June 18th, 18:30 – 22:30 (CET)
Data Science Salon Elevate Virtual is a unique female-focused virtual salon bringing together specialists to educate each other, illuminate best practices, and innovate new solutions. Female thought leaders share their wisdom and experience in their chosen field.
Join 500+ attendees to learn from practitioners, technical experts and executives how to solve real-world problems by harnessing the power of data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cutting-edge technologies.
– Beyond “Fizz-Buzz”: Coding Challenges for Hiring Data Scientists | Teresa Borcuch, Sr. Data Scientist at iRobot
– Deep Learning for Everyone | Gabriela de Queiroz, Sr. Machine Learning Manager at IBM
– Don’t’ Fake it, Own it: Facing early Career Imposter Syndrome | Kay Sin, Technical Program Manager at LinkedIn
– Hacking P-Hacking: Avoiding Spurious Analyses with Automation | Sarah Koehler, Data Scientist at Scribd
– Real Time, Contextual and Personalized Recommendations | Dhivya Rajprasad, Lead Data Scientist at Levi Strauss & Co.
– How to Thrive Regardless of Background and Limited Resources | Jing Sang, Analytics Manager at Dropbox
– How Data Science can Empower your Business | Deborah Berebichez, Chief Data Scientist at Metis
For more information follow the link https://www.datascience.salon/dss-elevate-virtual-conference-june-18/