The position is vacant in the Institute of IT Security Research.
- You independently work on a scientific research project in the field of data science
- You work in a team but are also capable of taking the lead in parts of the project
- You contribute to academic papers as co-author
- You make project acquisition in the field of Data Science
- You teach students in small groups and involve them in project work
- You independently publish papers and hold lectures at international conferences
- Degree in computer science (at least master’s, ideally PhD)
- Several years of relevant research experience and/or practical experience
- Good programming skills (preferably Python, but not a must)
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning
- Knowledge in R, Hadoop and Spark
- Good English language proficiency
- Keen on analysing problems and finding solutions; willingness and capability to dive into new research areas fast
- Long-term employment (40 h) with numerous benefits such as flexible work time model (home office) etc.